Does Stellantis Own Ferrari

Does Stellantis Own Ferrari?
Does Stellantis Own Ferrari



Many people wonder if Stellantis owns Ferrari. It’s a common question in the car world. Let’s explore the relationship between Stellantis and Ferrari.

What is Stellantis?

Stellantis is a big car company. It was formed in 2021. Stellantis is a mix of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) and PSA Group (Peugeot). They make many cars like Jeep, Dodge, and Peugeot.

Brand Origin
Jeep USA
Dodge USA
Peugeot France

What is Ferrari?

Ferrari is a famous car brand. It is known for its fast and luxurious cars. Ferrari was founded in 1939 by Enzo Ferrari. The company is based in Italy.

A red Ferrari car

History of Ferrari Ownership

Ferrari has an interesting history. In 1969, Fiat bought a 50% stake in Ferrari. This helped Ferrari grow. By 1988, Fiat owned 90% of Ferrari. The remaining 10% was with Enzo Ferrari’s family.

In 2015, things changed. Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) decided to spin off Ferrari. This means Ferrari became its own company again. Ferrari started trading on the stock market.

Does Stellantis Own Ferrari


Stellantis and Ferrari: The Current Status

Stellantis does not own Ferrari. Ferrari is an independent company. It is traded on the stock market under the ticker symbol RACE.

Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) used to own Ferrari. But now, FCA is part of Stellantis. And Ferrari is its own company.

Why People Get Confused

People often get confused because of the history. Fiat used to own Ferrari. And Fiat became part of Stellantis. But Ferrari became independent before Stellantis was formed.


Stellantis does not own Ferrari. Ferrari is an independent company. The history between Fiat and Ferrari causes confusion. But now, Ferrari stands alone.

Ferrari remains one of the most iconic car brands. And Stellantis continues to be a major player in the automotive world.

Leave a Comment